Customer: Private development group
This project required a grease trap to cover 6 major food hall tenants. The flow rate was calculated at NS4 continuous and because there was no external space for installation the only operating position for a grease separator was in the far end of a lower section of the underground car park. In addition, a lift pump was required from grease trap to sewer line for treated waste.
- To provide a grease trap capable of treating NS4 (4 litre capacity max inflow)
- Basement location taking up no parking or traffic space
- Ability to pump contents via 16m Hd to remote street located valve for emptying
- Needs to be light and easy to install - plug and play
- Safety and serviceability of lift pump
In order to meet the above design issues, Mactrap recommended installing our KESSEL “Easyclean” option NS4 (4L/sec) with full PVS function to ensure full cleanout from remote street control and refilling.
The installation is easily managed through one central control, is cost effective with very little maintenance.