Customer: Engineering Consultancy
The Civic Centre requires a single grease separator to service the entire complex. The installation is to be underground and external to the buildings.
- Calculated flow rate of 35L/sec requires a high capacity grease separator NS35.
- The grease separator is to be located deep underground.
- The underground depth requires extreme length riser system that also permits manual clean out.
- A remote measurement of FOG to determine the correct clean out timing.
- Located in liquefaction area.
Solution: KESSEL NS 35 Grease Separator and Sonic Control
The KESSEL NS 35 was lightweight and easy to install and has a 20 year guarantee.
The Sonic Control constantly measures the ratio of grease to sludge to maintain the required efficiency of the grease trap to recover the FOG to meet consent limits. It also ensures correct clean out times .